There can be a number of ways to create a bi-fold brochure. But purpose of providing you with this material is to save your time and cost that you can prepare a brochure for your business advertisement in a convenient way. A solid advertising plan ensures success of your business by getting attention that you need to explore your business. A quality bi-fold brochure can serve you accurately in order to promote yourself about who you are, what products and services you are offering and what is the purpose of your existence. Making a bi-fold brochure is not a very tough job; you can get most out of it if you are interested to utilize your creativity by taking idea from pre-designed brochures. But keep in mind that your brochure should be looking a professional brochure and must be able to grab attention of your target customers.
If you think that your brochure cannot look like a professional brochure if you design it by your own, you can hire services of professional graphic designing artists to make your brochure an eye-catching piece of paper. Although, designing ideas to make professional bi-fold brochures can also be taken from Bi fold Template. Bi fold templates are available on internet in vast variety of designs and colors along with diverse layout options.
You can create your business brochure using different computer applications; publisher is one of these convenient applications. Using ready made Publisher Templates can save a lot of your time. Working with this application is much convenient and saves a lot of your time required in designing as it provides pre-designed brochure and flyers. Some tips are here for your assistance that will help you in designing your brochure using MS Publisher 2007.
- Open MS Publisher 2007. It will open in front of you “Popular Publication Types”. Click on “Brochures” to start designing your brochure.
- Clicking on this icon will open “Microsoft Office Online Templates” under “Brochure” category. A lot of brochures’ styles are available in this window. Choose your desired one from it, click on it and press the “Create” button.
- Once you have created your publication, your created brochure and “Format Publication” panel will be opened to start your work. This panel will provide you with Page Options, Color Schemes, Font Schemes and Brochure Options. In “Brochure Options” you will find further options of “Template” and “Page Size”. Using these options, you can change style of your template and reset the page size.
- You can change or add images as per your need. To insert pictures in your brochure follow, Insert ? Picture ? From File.
- You can add text by clicking on text box icon that is displayed in a drawing tool bar along with “Format Publication” panel to add your required text.
- Keep adding pictures and text unless you got your desired material and place them at right places on your brochure. By aligning combination of text and pictures, organize material on brochure.
- Finally when you have completed your brochure you should save this publication for further use.
- To save this publication, follow File ? Save As. Write your publication name and save it for further use.
Making brochures using publisher will not only save your time but will save your money also. You can make any type of brochures or flyers using this convenient application and can give a professional look to your advertising equipment.